Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Brave Children





Pin It
I was thinking this morning about our Bedtime affirmation last night.  You know, in this world we hear about so much bad news.... about how we are all crumbling... and I hear so many parents say they fear for the future of their children, and their children's children.

I don't.

Because every child I know is one of the bravest creatures I have ever met.  They are fearless and sassy and it feels to me like this generation of children have a special jolt of bravery inside of them.

I don't fear the future........ I am excited for it.  I cannot wait to see what these brave little souls grow up to do and how they shape this world.  I think if we can manage to just sit back and encourage them we will be shocked and amazed at what they accomplish.

But, if we spend our life preparing them for doom... we clip their wings before they even get a chance to fly!

                                                                                            xoxox
                                                                                                   Rebecca B

No comments:

Post a Comment